Check My ASU and verify you are eligible for Federal Work-Study funds.
- You must complete a Financial Aid Application (FAFSA) for the applicable award year.
- To qualify for Federal Work-Study (FWS):
- You must be enrolled at least half-time (Fall/Spring) at ASU during the semester for which you are applying for work and demonstrate financial need.
- FOR SUMMER: You must be enrolled and eligible for FWS or if not enrolled, you must be eligible for FWS in the prior Academic Year (Spring) and in the upcoming Academic Year (Fall).
- If you qualify for financial aid, it is likely that you are eligible for FWS. If you have a FAFSA on file and have not been awarded Federal Work-Study funds, but think you may be eligible, please review these FWS details (General Info, Eligibility, and How to apply).
Verify that your schedule allows you to work one of the available shifts.
Submit an application only if BOTH of the following are true:
- You do qualify (and only if you know you qualify) for at least $1,040 work-study funds and
- You can work at least one of the specific listed shifts (Spring/Fall | Summer)
If both of the above are true, go to the On-Campus Jobs Search, and enter "America Reads Tutor" into the search box.