- Create a My USL account and submit a service internship for approval.
- Submit a Student Placement Agreement.
- Attend a one-time, 75-minute USL Orientation Session.
- Each person who may potentially supervise or place our students must attend this session.
- If there are at least 6 attendees, we may be able to schedule a session at your location so it is easier for all to attend.
FALL 2019 Application Deadline: Mon, Aug 19
For greatest exposure, apply as far ahead of the semester as possible.
- Once approved, your service internship will display for students after steps 2 and 3 have been completed.
- University Service-Learning does not charge a fee for inclusion in the list of approved service internships.
- We cannot guarantee a specific internship will be selected during any given semester.
- See the Community Partner Handbook for full partnership details.
Ready to get started?
- Fall 2019 (15 weeks)
Aug 22 - Dec 6
- Spring 2020 (8 weeks)
Jan 13 - May 1
- Summer 2020 (15 weeks)
May 18 - Jul 10