- Create an account on Community Engagement Programs' GivePulse platform and follow the instructions in the welcome email you will receive.
- Submit a Student Placement Agreement.
- Attend a one-time, 75-minute USL Orientation Session.
- Each person who may potentially supervise or place our students must attend this session.
- If there are at least 6 attendees, we may be able to schedule a session at your location so it is easier for all to attend.
FALL 2020 Submission Deadline: Thu, Aug 13
For greatest exposure, submit your internships as far ahead of the semester as possible.
- Once approved, your service internship will display for students after steps 2 and 3 have been completed.
- University Service-Learning does not charge a fee for inclusion in the list of approved service internships.
- We cannot guarantee a specific internship will be selected during any given semester.
- See the Community Partner Handbook for full partnership details.
- Fall 2020 (15 weeks)
Aug 20 - Dec 4
- Spring 2021 (15 weeks)
Jan 11 - Apr 30
- Summer 2021 (8 weeks)
May 17 - Jul 9