- Create an account on Community Engagement Programs' GivePulse platform and follow the instructions in the welcome email you will receive.
- Submit a Student Placement Agreement.
- Complete a one-time, virtual USL Orientation Session.
- Each person who may potentially supervise or place our students must complete online, self-directed orientation.
FALL 2021 Submission Deadline: Sun, Aug 29, 2021
For greatest exposure, submit your internships as far ahead of the semester as possible.
- Once approved, your service internship will display for students after steps 2 and 3 have been completed.
- University Service-Learning does not charge a fee for inclusion in the list of approved service internships.
- We cannot guarantee a specific internship will be selected during any given semester.
- See the Community Partner Handbook for full partnership details.
- Fall 2021 (15 weeks)
Aug 19 - Dec 3
- Spring 2022 (15 weeks)
Jan 10 - Apr 29
- Summer 2022 (8 weeks)
May 16 - Jul 8