Choose from over 180 community partners!
Browse through the list of approved service internships:
- USL 210 & USL 410 list (all approved service internships)
- USL 216 & USL 402 list (education-related service internships only)
Inclusion on these lists is not a guarantee that a specific service internship will be available during the semester in which you enroll. Likewise, service internships are continually added to these lists so you will likely have additional options not currently listed.
Don’t see the Title I school or nonprofit organization you are interested in?
You may submit it for approval. Ask a representative from the school or organization to review the details on our Community Partners page and complete the online application and/or send organization or school contact information to email@example.com. This should be done right away—as far ahead of the start of the semester as possible.
Examples of service tasks/projects
Local Title I schools
- Work with classroom teachers to create and teach lessons to children
- Tutor academically at-risk children
- Provide in-class assistance for children
- Lead children in physical fitness, music,or arts activities
- Create and implement afterschool club programming
- Mentor children, including raising their expectation of attending college
- Lead children in service projects
- Lead direct service projects (e.g. food drives, recycling)
- Provide direct service (e.g. assist at a health clinic, teach classes at a senior center, serve food at a homeless shelter, or work with therapy animals)
- Fundraising, PR, Marketing, Graphic Design, Videography
- Organizing and recruiting volunteers
- Assist in planning and executing outreach events
- Promote free arts programs in low income communities
Design (all types)